Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#OMGOSH


Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from the ladies at Ruby's Rainbow; for this fortnight I got to choose the challenge.  I love when it's my turn!  I went with "Humor"...I hope you will pull out your funny images and play along!

I used this week's From the Heart Stamps Sketch #109 and a Birdbrain.  She is colored with pencils and of course I had to glitter up her eyelids and tummy...that is part of the fun!  I pulled out some fun birthday papers from my stash and went with one of my favorite color combos...yellow and pink.  I embellished simply with a button/twine.

Image: From the Heart Stamps "Surprise Birdbrain" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Harvest Gold, SU! Melon Mambo, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellies: Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Button (stash), Devine Twine
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details...we do hope you will play along!

There is still time to play along with this week's FTHS Sketch Challenge; check out the details here along with this week's inspirational post here.  Remember to use a FTHS image...you will receive $1 to spend in Faith's shop.

Challenges entered:

2 Cute Ink: For the Birds
AAA Cards: Birthday
Crafty Calendar: Things With Wings
Dream Valley Challenges: Things With Wings
Moving Along with the Times: Birds and Feathers
Sweet Stamps: Things With Wings

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

20 comments:

Basslady said...

A super funny and cute card, dearie!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Imke said...

FUN Card, Angela and i really like how you´ve used both sentiments together.

D- said...

LOL. I love your little Birdbrain. Thanks for sharing your cute card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Angela. Love the expression on the bird's face. Perfect sentiment and great colors!

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Angela.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

FUN card! I just LOVE the Birdbrains! I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me too!

Brenda

Craft buddy said...

Great image and sentiment, I love it, it made me laugh! Thanks so much for checking out our Feathers and Birds challenge at MAWTT this week! x Jessie

Shelly Schmidt said...

This image is just so fun- I am going to have to go check out this store! Love your humor too! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Sweet Stamps!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

cute and fun and super colouring
Thanks so much for linking up and joining our birthday party challenge at AAA Cards

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this time, Hazel (Didos) xx

La Papera Gialla said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!
Thanks for playing with us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at 2 CuteInk!
Carolyn DT

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Angela, such a darling card! I love the colors you have chosen and love how the birds belly matches the colors. The sentiment is just perfect!!! Made me giggle! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "bird" challenge. Good luck with all the challenges you have entered. I hope you will come back and join us next challenge!
Hugs, Sarah T

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I just love this! Such a fun image and sentiment. Great coloring and choice of papers. Thanks for linking up and joining in our birthday celebration at AAA Cards.

Linda Beeson said...

Cute, cute, cute little birdie!!! So glad you could play along at AAA Cards.

Victoria Lavender said...

Cool digi! cute and sweet! Thanks for playing with us for our birthday challenge!
Cheers, Victoria lavender- AAA CAS Card Challenges

Helen said...

This is fab, love the image.

Hugs Helen P xx

Jill V said...

Love that birdbrain - and the sentiment is so fun! Thanks for celebrating with us at AAA Cards! Jill

Jill V said...

Love that birdbrain - and the sentiment is so fun! Thanks for celebrating with us at AAA Cards! Jill