Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Whoop dee stinkin' doo!


Good morning sketch fans!  I have a clean and simple card to share using this week's
 From the Heart Stamps sketch; along with the sketch is the twist to use "lots of white...add color with embellishments".  Check out the sketch:


What a fun challenge this was!  I enjoy making a clean and simple card now and then.  "Party Hat Birdbrain" is colored with pencils and accented with glitter.  I've done some simple layering and added buttons with colored bling in the center for embellishing.  I really LOVE this sentiment!  It' kind of how I feel when I have a birthday....

Image: FTHS "Party Hat Birdbrain" Digital Image
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Stamper's Select and Dark Chocolate
Ink: Printer, Signo Black Gel Pen
Embellies: Martha Stewart "Crystal Fine" and "Sugar Cube" Glitters, PTI Buttons, Spare Parts Bling
Extras: Glue Dots

Please check out the rest of the DT's midweek inspiration creations here, along with the sketch challenge details here.

Challenges entered:

Cute Card Thursday: Birds or Animals
Get Creative Challenges: Birthday
Jo's Scrap Shack: Anything Goes
The Paper Players: Clean and Simple

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

4 comments:

Brenda said...

LOVE It! Great job on the sketch, Angela! I think this is one of my favorite Birdbrain cuties!

Kellie 0:) said...

Great creation, Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Great take on the sketch, Angela.

Imke said...

Love your color choice, Angela. It´s so nice to see the Birdbrain in other colors then yellow !