Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Bugaboo Christmas in July: Photo Inspiration & Make It Funny!!



Good morning! Welcome to Day 3 of Bugaboo's Christmas in July; today we have an inspiration photo for you plus we'd like you to make it funny! Here's your inspiration:


I was inspired by Rudolph and the colors. I love this image of Rudolph and found the perfect patterned paper in my stash! I've colored him with pencils and added some Glossy Accents to his nose. I used a simple layout, added a sentiment, and some mini brads for embellishing. Here's a close-up:


Image: Bugaboo Rudolph Digital Image (not yet in store)
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Stamper's Select (cardbase) and Pure Poppy, Core'dinations CS, Carolee's Creations Patterned Paper
Embellies: Spare Parts Mini Brads, Ranger Glossy Accents
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details. I can't wait to see your creation!

Challenges entered:

Deep Ocean Challenge: #159 Christmas in July
Unicorn Challenge: #23 Christmas in July

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

I love Rudolph! Super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M